Position Vacant | Light Vehicle Mechanic
Closing Date: Tuesday 11 April 2023 – 5PM
- The Light Vehicle Mechanic will carry out repairs of light vehicles, small plant and equipment for Mornington Shire Council.
- The Light Vehicle Mechanic will investigate faults and conduct diagnostic repairs on Council vehicles.
- The person will also carry out servicing on all Council owned light vehicles and check for any faults.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by the Workshop Manager.
- To apply for this position, you will need to hold a Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety would be desirable.
Download position description here
To apply, please forward a cover letter addressing the job criteria and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Nations People are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information regarding the role, please contact:
Phone: 0408 483 537