Position Vacant | Landfill Operator
Closing Date: Tuesday 11 April 2023 – 5PM
- Daily pushing, compacting, and covering of
- Monitoring and maintenance of segregated waste and storage areas
- Ensuring all waste entering site meets waste acceptance criteria and is sorted in the appropriate streams.
- Document all waste entering the site.
- Perform pre-operational inspections on plant and equipment.
- Opening and securing the site prior to and post dedicated hours of operation
- Work effectively in a team setting.
- Perform general labouring activities with other teams within Landfill section.
- Perform plant and machinery operation within level of competency with other teams within the Landfill section.
- All other duties and tasks as requested within the scope of the position.
Download position description here
To apply, please forward a cover letter addressing the job criteria and your CV to email@example.com.
First Nations People are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information regarding the role, please contact:
Phone: 0408 483 537