Position Vacant | Administration Officer – Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Tuesday 11 April 2023 – 5PM
- Reception and Administration where required by the Group Manager-Technical Services and infrastructure.
- Providing support to Technical Services and Infrastructure, managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Encouraging ongoing safe work practises and a strong safety culture within the Council.
- Generation of all Technical Services and Infrastructure reports.
- Providing Customer Services to community members.
- Answer and announce external calls.
- Assist with customer and team member enquiries.
- Update phone contact listings and distribute where necessary.
- Manage stationary supplies and kitchen/toiletry consumables.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to achieve satisfactory outcomes for any other administration tasks as delegated.
- Report all equipment failures relating to photocopier, phones, and computers.
- Identify and organise hazards at workplace and liaise with WHS officer for compliance.
Download position description here
To apply, please forward a cover letter addressing the job criteria and your CV to email@example.com.
First Nations People are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information regarding the role, please contact:
Phone: 0408 483 537