Infrastructure Services Group Manager
Closing Date: 5 October – 10am
Salary Range: Negotiable $120K – $135K [+ Superannuation + Flights + Subsidised accommodation + 6 weeks annual leave]
Position Type: Full Time
The Infrastructure Services Group Manager is responsible for the efficient delivery of all council Infrastructure services to the Mornington community and Council. Services includes Developments and Maintenance, Council and Community Special Projects, Works and Sewerage, Batch Plant Operations, Civil Operations, and Fencing Projects and many more.
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace. You must also possess:
- Demonstrate experience in successfully communicating, negotiating and interacting with Aboriginal people and demonstrated knowledge of Aboriginal culture and customs;
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Project Management or appropriate discipline;
- Demonstrated knowledge of water supply and sewerage infrastructure;
- Demonstrated knowledge of logistics and supply chain and approval processes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of housing projects and maintenance and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in batch plants and road works projects
- Demonstrated knowledge tenders, quotes and procurement process
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to achieve agreed outcomes and meet compliance requirements both quality and timeliness;
- Understanding of contemporary human resource and financial management;
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans, implement them and to measure results;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and passion for improving service delivery and business improvement;
- Knowledge of Local Government legislation and regulations or the ability to obtain such knowledge.
- Demonstrated change management skills.
- Demonstrated strong financial management skills
In return, we offer a very attractive salary package to successful applicant. We provide relocation/repatriation + flights + subsidised accommodation + 6 weeks annual leave+ leave loading+ ongoing training and personal development
For further information regarding the role, please contact:
Alona Gilhang, HR Manager
Phone: 07 4745 7808